Trustees of the BB Fund
ABN 37 368 556 757
P. O. Box 389, Toongabbie, NSW 2146
Our History & Objectives
The BB Fund was established in 1982 by Boys' Brigade NSW, now known as, The Boys' Brigade Australia in NSW (ACN. 066 497 998) as a non profit organization to assist Australian youth participate in educational and life improvement activities that they would not normally have had the opportunities to do because of a family's financial situation.
Our Charter lists the following objectives of the Fund:
- Relief of poverty
- Provision of material for education
- Assisting a child to participate in activities that would benefit them
- Provision of facilities to improve and educate young people
- Assist in the prevention of child abuse
- Assist young unemployed people to find employment
- Improve a young persons understanding of the environment and their ability to develop from outdoor activities
Our principal, but not exclusive, aim is to achieve these objectives through the support of requests for assistance from companies within the Boys Brigade Australia movement.
Projects helped by the Trustees of the BB Fund
The Trustees are pleased to have been able to assist with the following projects:
- Establishment of a new training and administration centre at Toongabbie, NSW for Boys Brigade NSW,
- Development of a Camp site at Yarra Junction for Boys Brigade Victoria,
- Development of the Glengarry Outdoor Education Centre at Atkinson Dam for Boys Brigade Queensland,
- Sponsoring Boys to attend Boys Brigade Australia Pan Australian Camps,
- Paying fees to enable Boys to attend Leadership Development Courses run by the Boys Brigade,
- Purchase of abseiling and other camping equipment,
- Purchase of a PC to develop educational resources that would be made available to all companies within Boys Brigade Australia.
Funds and Tax Deductible
All monies held by the fund come in the form of donations from people who believe they can make a difference to a young person’s life. The funds can be dedicated to a nominated project or can be placed in a general allocation to assist the personal development of young people on a case by case basis.
The BB Fund has been granted the tax concession status of a public benevolent institution and a DGR entity since its inception, as such all donations of $2 or more made to the BB Fund are tax deductible. A thank you receipt of each donation made to the fund is sent to the donor with all the necessary information for tax deduction purposes.
Your assistance in developing the youth of Australia will have long lasting effects on the recipients and is much appreciated.
Requests for Assistance
All requests must be in writing and on the designated form. Please use the online form available on this site and email to the BB Fund Secretary at ‘’. Please note that most of the funds held in the BB Fund have been given to assist in specific areas of the Boys Brigade. There are little uncommitted funds that are held for unrestricted purposes.
Please send your donation and/or request for assistance to:
PO Box 389,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146